WHAT'S NEW?

Protect Your Personal Accounts With LogDog For ANDROID



Hey there nerdy folks , 
I've got some good news this is our first post since we moved to our official domain , the one that is displayed in your address bar " www.nerdysense.com " Cool Right ?

" Please do put your comments below about our new name & domain "
Now let's get into our work ,

With increase in social media consumption day by day and our life being dependant on the internet we should be worried about those cunning hackers who live amongst us .

Almost all our online activities revolve around a mail account , So if your mail account is compromised then all your personal / work data can be exploited.
Hackers target mail accounts the most studies says .

Are you afraid of your personal Gmail / Facebook / Twitter / Dropbox / Yahoo / EverNote accounts bring hacked or compromised ?

Are you using the above services to store/share some important or personal details ?

Let me introduce you " LogDog " , the protection app developed by LogDog Information Security Ltd.

LogDog protexts your Gmail / Facebook / Twitter / Dropbox / Yahoo / Evernote accounts by monitoring them regularly for suspicious signs such as Login from new location , Login from new browser , Failed login try and more .



LogDog requires you to login once into your Gmail / Facebook / Twitter / Dropbox / Yahoo / Evernote and from there there LogDog starts its work.
If it spots something suspicious it alerts you thorough both  LogDog Application and through mail .
Still now i've recieved three alerts ,

1. Dropbox ( This one was the result of my testing , I tried logging in after changing my location through VPN )

2. Gmail ( This one was also my testing , I tried logging in from my friend's pc and entered wrong password twice and it warned me of suspicious activity )

3. Facebook ( This time it's not me someone really tried to gain access to my account ) LogDog asked me to change my password as a safety measure .
LogDog actually impressed me with its instant alerts .

Pros -
> LogDog currently supports 
* Facebook
* Gmail
* Twitter
* Yahoo


>Instant alerts with links to take actions , you don't need to wait till the hackers steals all the info and leaves.

> LogDog promises us that more features are coming soon .

Cons -
> You can only link one Facebook account , one Gmail account so on .


> For those folks who have multiple Gmail accounts like me , we have wait for LogDog to cover multiple accounts . Maybe not.

Protect Yourself -
Okay now its your turn to protect your accounts from those cunning hackers who are waiting for a tiny little vulnerability to get access to all your data .



Step 1 - Stop them by installing LogDog for android from here .

Step 2 - Then register an account and login into the accounts which u wanna protect .

Step 3 - Sit back and relax , LogDog does the remaining work and alerts you if needed.


- Consider Liking Our Facebook Page - 

> Voila There You Go , Your Accounts Are Now Protected <

> Made Simple <

2 comments : Leave Your Comments

  1. Hi Sanjay Boss,

    My name is Alla and I'm the Marketing Manager of LogDog, just wanted to thank you for checking us out!
    I also wanted to tell you to stay tuned, multiply accounts protection is on it's way, as also Instagram protection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alla Foht , thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :)
    And yeah we are waiting .
    #LogDogRocks

    ReplyDelete